Once home for Captains harboring their ships in Duck Creek, this beautiful manse reflects the inimitable ethos and elegance of Wellfleet and Cape Cod. The Captains House serves as the reception for the entirety of The Wagner at Duck Creek. The first level offers a living/sitting area, a dining space for continental breakfast and evening cocktail events, an outer covered porch, and a rear deck. The dwelling is comprised of 18 guest rooms, on three levels, in varying composition.
- The Studio Suite: There is only one of its kind on property, and it is the largest room accommodation, offering views of Duck Creek and the Bay Marsh
- The King 2-bedroom suite: Fit for a King and a Queen, this 2-bedroom suite shares a bathroom and benefits from fabulous bay-marsh views
- The Captain's King: Incredible views and ample space define what is truly "The Captain's Room"
- Premium Deluxe: This room class offers accommodations with a view of Hawes Pond, the Bay Marsh, or Duck Creek. Each has a bathroom reflective of the property's rich history, appointed with a claw foot tub and shower.
- Superior Deluxe: A Superior Deluxe room is larger in size than the Premium Deluxe class; but, with limited views of Hawes Pond, the Bay Marsh, or Duck Creek. All of the bathrooms are appointed with contemporary showers.
- The Double Bedroom Suite: Two bedrooms with Full accommodations share the epitome of privacy with a dedicated entry and bathroom
- Deluxe: All Deluxe rooms have either a Queen Bed or two Full
- Classic: All Classic rooms have either a Queen Bed or one Full