Once home for Captains harboring their ships in Duck Creek, this beautiful manse reflects the inimitable ethos and elegance of Wellfleet and Cape Cod. The Captains House serves as the reception for the entirety of The Wagner at Duck Creek. The first level offers a living/sitting area, a dining space for continental breakfast and evening cocktail events, an outer covered porch, and a rear deck. The dwelling is comprised of 18 guest rooms, on three levels, in varying composition.
- The Great Room: There is only one of its kind on property, and it is the largest room accommodation, offering a 3rd floor skylight view of Duck Creek and the Bay Marsh.
- Sweet Seasons Suite: Fit for a King and a Queen, this 2-bedroom suite shares a bathroom with contemporary shower and benefits from fabulous views of Duck Creek.
- The Captain's King: Incredible views and ample space define what is truly "The Captain's Room".
- King/Queen Rooms: Offers accommodations with a view of Hawes Pond, the Bay Marsh, or Duck Creek. Each has a bathroom reflective of the property's rich history, appointed with a claw foot tub.
- 3rd floor Queen Rooms: Are larger in size than other rooms; but, with limited views of Hawes Pond, the Bay Marsh, or Duck Creek. All of the bathrooms are appointed with contemporary showers.
- Rooms with 2 Beds: Full and Queen bed accommodations share the epitome of privacy with a dedicated entry and bathroom.
- Our Classic Bay Room: Our classic room is also one of a kind with one double bed, it's cozy and sweet.